I'm sure you all understand what hosting means before finally finding this article. So, hosting is a computer device which is a place for webmasters to store files or the contents of their websites to be widely accessed via the internet. And because of the high need for hosting because new websites keep popping up every day, hosting server providers are increasingly daydreaming, but sometimes many also make their services careless and don't even have a basis for it and they open similar businesses that ultimately harm their own customers. . Now it starts here and many people think why not create their own hosting server, which management can be controlled from home?
Unlimited but Cheap Overseas Hosting
Terms of Making Your Own Hosting Server
All things must have conditions to be able to run as desired, including in making this hosting, you also must be able to fulfill it and then can start it:
Computers with Pentium 4 specs or more like dual core and so on with OS XP or higher.
Speedy unlimited internet, great if you choose the family package.
Download first APPSERVER here
Place the install location for the file in C: \ AppServ
Steps to Create Server Hosting Alone
Now we have entered into the process and you have to do is do some steps below:
1. Go no IP Addressmu
(trick on the Start button in the bottom left-click and open the Run? Cmd and type ipconfig / ALL ) If you have found it and so as not to forget record it on a sheet of paper.
2. Furthermore, the settings on your modem with TP LINK can be opened by HTTP
- First open your browser, it's good to use Firefox.
- Visit this address: http://192.168.1.1/
- Log in with your account and PW from your speedy modem, but if you don't know or maybe forget, then ask the person who installed your speedyma before.
4. Then select the Advanced Setup Menu? NAT
5. If initially appears PVC0 and NAT Status:
- Deactive, then simply replace it with PVC1. If PVC1 turns out to be Deactive, try pressing the Interface Setup menu, then selecting PVC1, then selecting the Activated option. Return to Advanced Setup? NAT? PVC1
7. Next, Settings with data according to this:
- Rule Index: 1 and Application: HTTP_Server, then for Protocol: ALL and Start Port Number: 80 and End Port Number: 80 while Local IP Address: use what you note before.
3 Create a Virtual Host via AppServ (Apache)
1. Open it first in the c: \ AppServ folder
2. Open the folder called Apache
3. Then in the Conf Folder
4. open the file httpd.conf using wordpad
5. Input the script below at the end of the file that already exists:
# Virtual hosts
Include conf / httpd-vhosts.conf
6 Create a httpd-vhosts.conf file next to the httpd.conf data, and record it with the following script code:
DocumentRoot C: \ AppServerv \ www \ ~ virtual \ ~ server \ public_html
ErrorLog logs / softkid.servemp3.com-error_log
CustomLog logs / softkid.servemp3.com-access_log common
Note: Don't forget to replace the red text with IP Address according to your computer.
7. Now, then open the folder called C: \ Appserv \ www
8. Create a folder with multi-level location, i.e. create a ~ virtual folder first, then open the folder and then create a folder ~ server, then next open the folder again and create a folder called public_html (so the folder structure will look like this: C: \ AppServ \ www \ ~ virtual \ ~ server \ public_html
9. Now all you have to do is restart the Apache server (find in the start menu, find this folder: AppServ? Control By Service? Apache Restart)
10. Finally, just check it by reopening the browser, and enter the address of the IP address that you noted from your computer. If the result is written Index of / 'then that sign is ready and can be opened via the internet in general.
4. Register the ip number to the domain name that you have at https://www.no-ip.com (you can also register the domain there at the same time if you want it to work simpler and then move the nameservers to your server, okay)
The above method it's not easy, so I also recommend that you use a server hosting from the company where we live and pay for the treatment we submit all of them, this is also called VPS (Virtual Private Server) please read.
Not too difficult right if you want to learn How to Make Your Own Hosting Server with a Home Computer. (Source: http://mas-anca.blogspot.com/)